Shanghai Electric Hits the RMB 100 Billion Mark on Brand Value
On August 5, World Brand Lab released the "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands of 2020" list at the 17th World Brand Summit with an analysis report on financial performance, brand influence, and consumer behavior. Shanghai Electric ranks 48th for a record-high brand value of RMB 105.637 billion, a significant increase of 30% from the previous year. Hitting the RMB 100 billion mark on brand value, Sha...
- 2020-12-16 Shanghai Electric Power Generation Group Announced As Chairman of Minhang District Intelligent Manufacturing and Industrial Internet Alliance
- 2020-12-15 Shanghai Electric and HICC Achieve Strategic Cooperation
- 2020-12-15 Shanghai Electric Ranks #65 Among China's Top 500 New Economy Enterprises
- 2020-12-09 Shanghai Electric Makes into Top 250 International Contractors Again
- 2020-12-08 Shanghai Electric Surges 35 Places on the Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises List