Shanghai Electric Environmental Protection Group, as one of the core industrial groups of Shanghai Electric, has actively promoted the upgrading of industrial structure, laid out such business areas as solid waste treatment, water treatment, new energy industry, industrial undertakings, construction industrialization, and constructed a comprehensive industrial group with multi-field development, with operating income of more than 10 billion yuan. With core technology owning independent intellectual property rights, rich experience in engineering general contracting and key equipment manufacturing capability, it can provide users with one-stop services and a package of solutions.
Innovation, environmental protection and win-win are the permanent pursues of us as one of the state holding enterprises in line with the world’s and national energy and environmental strategies.
Shanghai Electric Environmental Protection Group commits itself to provide more efficient, greener and more economic solutions for natural resource and environmental protection, as well as makes efforts and contributions for the sustainable economic development and building harmonious society in China, and mitigating the global energy crisis.
· Waste Incineration Cogeneration Project of Shanghai Electric Environmental Protection (Nantong) Co., Ltd.
· Rural Distributed Wastewater Treatment Projects
· Huaibei Municipal Water Distribution Engineering by Transferring Water to North
· Shanghai Electric Photovoltaic Power Generation Project in Mulei Photovoltaic Park
· Shanghai Binjiang Park No. 1 Project Fabricated EPC Special Contract
· Vehicle Plant Phase I & II Construction and Expansion Project of Wuhan Branch O ce, SAIC General Motors Co., Ltd.
· New Plant Construction Project (annual output more than 300,000 passenger vehicles) of Changsha Branch O ce, SAIC Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd.